WHAT IS ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER?
AEM is the best solution for digital experience management. It helps you grow your business faster and deliver high quality content to your customers across different services and platforms – web, mobile and IoT (Internet of Things) – in the most convenient way and time for you.
If you'd like to learn more about Adobe Experience Manager, you've come to the right place. We are an Adobe Experience Manager Specialized Solution Partner with a highly experienced team of professionals committed to helping our customers achieve great success with the platform. We would be delighted to answer any questions you may have about AEM Sites, Assets and Mobile – please feel free to get in touch with us at any time.
Adobe Solution Partner with certified expertsSPECIALIZED
As an Adobe Partner, Axamit has developed and implemented a number of customized cloud-based digital marketing solutions for the Adobe Experience Cloud: Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target.
- We collect requirements and prepare specifications
- We do the graphic design
- We develop the architecture
- We create modules that correspond to the project’s business logic
- We integrate the solution with third party systems
- We implement templates and components
- We create sample content
Integrating AEM with third-party platforms and services is very important for customers who already have their own infrastructure in place before deciding to work with AEM, or to switch to the best solution available on the market today.
To help you with the process:
- We integrate an existing AEM-based site with third-party services; or
- We implement an OSGi module and/or AEM components
- We integrate with various external systems
Every year, Adobe releases new versions, which include even more integrated features with each upgrade. Most customers would like to upgrade to the latest, more advanced versions of AEM. Every year, Adobe releases new versions with even more integrated features.
When upgrading to the latest version of AEM:
- We review the code to identify incompatibilities
- We update components and templates
- We update dependencies
- We migrate content
When migrating from legacy CMS to Adobe AEM:
- We analyze the existing solution
- We develop a new solution architecture
- We split pages into templates/components
- We implement the architecture and create necessary templates/components for each page
- We migrate data
Is Adobe Experience Manager easy to use?
Adobe Experience Manager is quite easy to learn and use but might be difficult to implement for the development team. You need experienced developers to integrate AEM into your ecosystem fast and trouble-free.
What does Adobe Experience Manager include?
To date, Adobe Experience Manager consists of 5 modules: Assets, Forms, Sites, Mobile, and Community. These modules can be integrated with other Adobe products and services.
How much does an AEM license cost?
The AEM cost depends on the number of components you acquire and use. The approximate price varies between 500,000 and 1 million USD. You can always upgrade or downgrade your plan according to your business needs.
What is the difference between Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Experience Platform?
AEP is the heart of Experience Platform and is available across all Adobe solutions, while AEM is a part of Adobe Marketing cloud.