Adobe Experience Manager
We can help our clients achieve amazing success with Adobe Experience Manager solutions. Our fully certified team of professionals can easily deal with any task connected with your AEM projects, including: implementation, integration, upgrades and migration services.
Our team is highly proficient at setting up Adobe Analytics, the marketing tool that provides the real-time analytical data you need in order to launch successful marketing campaigns and boost sales.
Adobe Campaign is a set of flexible and mobile solutions. This innovative technology will enable you to successfully conduct your marketing campaigns in both online and offline modes.
Adobe Target is a set of optimization solutions that give data-driven marketers the opportunity to experiment and run successful targeted campaigns.
Adobe Commerce (ex., Magento) is one of the famous open-source e-commerce platforms worldwide. The team of certified Magento specialists from Axamit is ready to solve all your business needs.
Axamit is an official Adobe partner. Marketo is the best-in-class marketing automation software. At Axamit, we specialize in all aspects of Marketo development and implementation.
Axamit helps its clients to save time and money with SAP Hybris, an ecommerce solution with an omni-channel sales strategy. Our experts will efficiently adjust this platform according with your business needs.
News and Events
Axamit Attending Adobe Summit - Las Vegas 2023
March 9th 2023
Axamit Team Set to Join Adobe Summit 2023 for Inspiration and Networking
The world’s largest digital experience conference is back in action. This time, it’s both virtual and live and hosted in the bustling city of Las Vegas on March 21–23, 2023. The Adobe Summit 2023 promises to be a melting pot of the most brilliant minds from the worlds of business, marketing, and technology.
Meet experts from Axamit on the spot
This year, Axamit Team is ready to be a part of the mix, as we join Adobe Summit 2023 to discover new industry trends, gain inspiration, and network.Paul is a tech-savvy entrepreneur leading a team of Adobe-certified professionals developing enterprise-scale digital commerce and marketing solutions. With a passion for innovation, Paul loves exploring new tech and sharing his insights with businesses striving to build next-gen customer experiences.
As a regular attendee of Adobe Summits, Paul has a keen interest in sessions that showcase the latest implementations of Adobe products across diverse industries. This year, his focus is primarily on sessions dedicated to Experience Platform, Marketo Engage, and Real-Time CDP.
Summit has always been a fascinating venue where businesses can get comprehensive information about not only Adobe products but, more importantly, how to implement them for the best results. This is where Paul can lend his expertise to assist you.
Paul will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about extending the capabilities of your tech stack. Feel free to drop him a message on LinkedIn and schedule a time to meet up and have a friendly, informal chat at the Welcome Reception and between sessions.With years of experience under his belt, Karim is a true leader in customer service, project management, and business development. He understands the unique challenges companies face in implementing Adobe technology. By finding the best consulting services on the budget, he helps companies maximize the value of their Adobe investment.
You might have met Karim at Adobe events before. In 2019, he attended both the huge Las Vegas Summit and the smaller but equally exciting London Summit.
Karim has a lot on his agenda at this year’s conference. He can’t wait to attend the Keynotes and hear about Adobe’s vision for 2023/2024. He is also eager to gain insights into how the market has shifted post-COVID.
Apart from learning, Karim is also looking to connect with old friends and partners from the industry and make new ones. If you’re heading to Adobe Summit to find a reliable Adobe Solution Partner to assist with software implementation, be sure to say hi. If you don't want to leave this to chance, then send him a message on LinkedIn today to schedule a meeting at the event venue or in a cozy coffee shop nearby.
What’s on your Summit agenda?
With 200 sessions and hands-on labs spread across 11 tracks, there won’t be any shortage of opportunities to learn and grow. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a relative newcomer, you're sure to find sessions that align with your experience level and professional goals.
- Analytics for Customer Journeys sessions, where Adobe experts discuss how to use analytics for better customer engagement and higher customer lifetime value.
- B2B Marketing sessions that cover the topics of data management, deep personalization, marketing automation, attribution, commerce, and more.
- Collaborative Work Management sessions that explain how to optimize the way teams work by automating processes, centralizing programs, and enabling collaboration.
- Commerce Made Personal sessions, where leading brands share best practices and strategies that helped them grow revenue and increase productivity.
- Content Supply Chain sessions that show how to morph chaotic and siloed work practices of content production into an orchestrated and streamlined process.
- Content that Drives Performance sessions that describe how you can optimize your content and interactive experiences to scale personalization and boost business growth.
- Customer Data Management and Activation sessions that show ways to manage customer data effectively and comply with the latest privacy regulations.
- Developer Ecosystem sessions featuring the latest AEC updates, integration examples, tools, and other resources for technical practitioners.
- Personalized Omnichannel Engagement sessions explaining how to orchestrate customer journeys and achieve 1:1 personalization across multiple channels and devices.
- Powering your Digital Business with Adobe Experience Cloud sessions, where Adobe experts show how AEC helps you align and integrate data, content, channels, teams, and technology to build experiences that feel tailored and unique.
- Trends and Inspiration sessions, where CMOs, CIOs, and digital leaders speak about promising business transformation trends for building customer-centric companies.
As you peruse the extensive Adobe Summit Session Catalog, you’ll quickly realize that there’s an abundance of activities, insights, and experiences for you. So make your choice and save your seat in the most anticipated events:
- Keynotes, where you can learn about the latest industry trends and newest tools for Experience Makers.
- Sneaks, where you can get a sneak peek at the latest innovations in Adobe Labs.
- Innovation Super Sessions, where you can dive deep into what’s ahead with Adobe leaders and customer speakers.
- In-person Sessions, where you can attend a 60-minute presentation including Q&A.
- In-person Labs, where you can participate in a 90-minute hands-on training on PC or Mac equipment, preloaded with all the necessary software and files you need.
While your schedule may already be filling up fast, be sure to carve out some time to meet with the Axamit Team. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals and get some practical product advice.
With the stage set, excitement is building. Our anticipation is at an all-time high, as the world prepares for what’s sure to be an unforgettable experience. See you in Vegas!